Date(s) - 06/25/2018 - 06/26/2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
It is a great pleasure and an honor to extend our warm invitation to attend the “Global Congress on Bacteriology and Infectious Diseases”, on June 25-26, 2018 in Amsterdam, Netherlands, which includes prompt keynote presentations, oral talks, poster presentations, and exhibitions. This conference brings together individuals who are interested in fields of infectious diseases, bacteriology, microbiology and approaching towards the conference gives the best platform to explore the ideas and issues concerned to relevant topic and generate solutions. This unites all the participants from across the globe. It is a platform to share their experience and their ideas for research work results to implement in further research work. We welcome you to our site to join us. At this site, you can learn about membership in the society, the society journal, our newsletter, and conferences.
Researchers, Scientists, Microbiologists, Bacteriologists, Virologists, Parasitologists, Mycologists, Pathologists, Pharmacists, Epidemiologists, Business Entrepreneurs, Biomedical companies, Healthcare Professionals, students, Industrial delegates, Directors, Board Members, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Deans and Head of the Departments, Infectious Diseases Researchers, Pharmaceutical Companies, Drug Manufacturing Companies and Industries, Laboratory Technicians and Diagnostic Companies
Speaker benefits at Infectious Diseases Congress 2018:
- Opportunity to Chair/Co-chair a session of your interest
- Library of Abstracts which brings worldwide exposure to the researchers and speakers participate in our conferences.
- Speaker and Abstract pages created in Google on your name would get worldwide acknowledgment to your research profile
- Opportunity to get sponsorship for your projects
- Opportunity to moderate the conference
- Career Guidance Workshops to the Graduates, Doctorates and Post-Doctoral Fellows
- Accepted Abstracts will be published in respective supporting journals, each abstract will be labelled with a DOI provided by Cross Ref.
- Speaker will be felicitated with Certificate
- Best Poster Competitions and Young Researcher Competitions
- B2B meetings
- All attendees can avail 21 CPD Credits (Continuing Professional Development)
- Certificate Accreditation by the International Organizing Committee (IOCM)
- Abstracts will be published in conference souvenir & international journal